Ashtavakra Gita - Chapter 1 - Teaching of Self-Realization - Verse 8 - Give up the egoistic feeling of "I am the doer" and accept the immortal feeling of "I am the witness" to attain spiritual growth.



🌹 Ashtavakra Gita - Chapter 1 - Teaching of Self-Realization - Verse 8 - Give up the egoistic feeling of "I am the doer" and accept the immortal feeling of "I am the witness" to attain spiritual growth. 🌹

Prasad Bharadwaj

https://youtu.be/b_BgwEJ9WXA


In this video, we discuss the 8th verse from the first chapter of the Ashtavakra Gita, focusing on the concept of renouncing the ego-driven belief of "I am the doer" and embracing the nectar-like realization of "I am the witness" to achieve self-knowledge. Let's explore how the ego, like the venom of a deadly serpent, destroys our mind, and how the witness consciousness, like divine nectar, grants us peace in self-knowledge.

🌹🌹🌹🌹🌹

No comments:

Post a Comment